Papers and Preprints
’Rome wasn’t built in one day, bro…’
Note that the preprint version is the latest version, which could be different from the arXiv version. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.
6. Comparison of prismatic cohomology and derived de Rham cohomology (with Tong Liu), arXiv, preprint (Mar. 12th, 2021).
5. Period sheaves via derived de Rham cohomology (with Haoyang Guo), arXiv, preprint (Apr. 12th, 2021). To appear in Compos. Math.
4. Integral p-adic Hodge filtrations in low dimension and ramification, arXiv, preprint (Dec. 30th, 2020). To appear in J. Eur. Math. Soc.
3. An example of liftings with different Hodge numbers, arXiv, preprint (Dec. 15th, 2018). Mathematical Research Letters, Vol. 27, No. 3 (2020), pp. 835-844.
2. Logarithmic de Rham comparison for open rigid spaces (with Xuanyu Pan),
arXiv, preprint (April 25th, 2019). Forum Math. Sigma 7 (2019), e32, 53 pp.
1. On rigid varieties with projective reduction, arXiv, preprint (Nov. 7th, 2018). J. Algebraic Geom. 29 (2020), 669-690.
Other Formal Writings
’Math is to be enjoyed, not just endured.’